Thursday, February 19, 2015

I believe I can do it!



Since I started my accelerated English 002 class 3 weeks ago, the experience has been pretty hectic from the start. I never thought that I would have assignments on top of assignments, learn how to use my brain memory quickly when it came to writing exams, and what was more surprising to me is that on the first day of class, he had to write our first essay! Nevertheless, in my opinion what I think about my whole experience with the class is that it was really fascinating. I felt the determination of my professor for me and my classmates to work hard and pass the course. Also, I feel that I learned some new skills that I didn't fully learned in my last semester. What is working for me are the methods to improve my grammar. I really found the skills that are taught in class, as well as in the textbook very helpful. What I need to change up is my pace when it comes down to getting my assignments done on time. What is working for me is the time frame of the class. It feels encouraging when there is an opportunity that I can ask my professor a question if I am confusing about something. What is not working for me is not having enough time to practice  how to be specific when it comes down to essays. Also, not having enough time to go over some additional grammar I don't clearly understand. What do I need to pass this class in March is to work harder to improve the skills that I learn so far  and have the confidence to believe that I can do it!
.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I agree with the time frame being perfect and improving my grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it how you have confidence and hopefully you continue to have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your confidence is your best suite ! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete