Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Being Real

 

Last Friday, my classmates and I were assigned to do schedule sheet over the weekend. As I was completing the assignment, I noticed it was a very challenging and it opened my eyes to realize, there were some priorities that I need to change in order to be successful to pass my course. Yes, it may seem silly to change my daily activities when I am only taking one course. I have to be honest, it feels that I am juggling another class! It is an English accelerated program and the work assignment are enough to drive me crazy, along with my part-time job with flexible hours. I need a reality check! What I can do to realistically change my schedule to be successful, is to narrow down my hours at my job and learn to carefully organize my daily activities The first step I can take, I can talk to my boss about my situation and ask If I can have a day off from work, if necessary, to work on my assignments. The second step I can take is, to keep track of my activities by setting up a weekly schedule. How I can be realistically real, is to open my eyes and take time with my work, learn to take time to read, not rush, and most importantly, learn to FOLLOW Directions! I feel by taking this course of action, I can remain focused, complete all my assignments, and do my very best in passing English 002!

3 comments:

  1. I like your style of writing, i wish i could of wrote specific details as you. Keep on working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very good, I like how you talked about what you do, and then how you are going to change it in order to stay on track this semester. Keep staying focused. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on managing your schedule. It looks like you have everything planned out in order to pass this course and move onto English 101/101A.

    ReplyDelete